Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Glass Slipper Women's Symphony Bridal Shoes, Color : White, Size : 5.5

My Glass Slipper Women's Symphony Bridal Shoes, Color : White, Size : 5.5 Review



Buy From Amazon.com


My Glass Slipper Women's Symphony Bridal Shoes, Color : White, Size : 5.5 Feature

  • Pattern : pump
My Glass Slipper has taken their Ona wedding shoe and decorated it with this beautifully beaded decoration. This perfectly simple pump is adorned with an awesome rhinestone and bead floral decoration at the toe. Sold exclusively at My Glass Slipper, nowhere else will you find such an elaborately decorated shoe for your wedding day! Symphony has a 3 7/8 inch heel and a covered platform at the peep toe. . The white color of this shoe is a diamond or pearl white silk, not a bright white. Please note that if your size is sold out in the Ona shoe, we cannot make one of these for you!


Buy From Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment